The TheraPlate is becoming a staple in all big barns who are concerned with their horses soundness and well-being.
Our TheraPlate fee policies are as follows:
All horses are required to have initial training (Usually 1 to 3 sessions). $25 a session.
Open for use for our boarders at their own handling. $25/week (after initial training). If you would like our staff to hold your horse on the plate the fee is $50/week (after initial training).
Individual sessions are open to all. $10 a session (after initial training).
TheraPlate preventative care:
- Decreased Vet Bills
- Decreased Down Time
- Increased Bone Density & Muscle Mass
- Increased Joint Mobility & Flexibility
(Horses May No Longer Need Joint Supplements or Injections)
- Faster Healing Through Increased Production of ATP
(30 days becomes 15-20 Days)
- Horses On Stall Rest Can Maintain Muscle and Bone Density Without Risk of Further Injury
- Horse that are Stalled for Other Reasons Can Get Same Benefits
- Pre Performance – Warm Up
- Post Performance – Warm Down